Tuesday 8 January 2013

New Cage and Wheel for Evey

I mentioned that I might be getting a new cage for Evey in my last post - it's a definate now! I ordered an Alexander for her yesterday. Slightly annoyed because I ordered it from the German ZooPlus site as it was cheaper there but the UK site has reduced their price today, could have got it for a little bit less. Doesn't really matter though, just glad she's getting an upgrade, really think she's going to love it!

This is the Alexander, it's 101 x 52.5 x 51 cm (L x W x H) -

ZooPlus Alexander
I've also ordered her a new wheel as she's broken her Flying Saucer the little madam! Luna had it for two years without breaking, Evey has it for two weeks and bits start falling off the spindle! I've ordered her a Karlie Wonderland Wheel, also from ZooPlus. It's the 29cm one so nice and big, wooden and will look lovely with all the wooden accessories that come with the Alexander.

Karlie Wonderland Wheel from ZooPlus
I'll be getting some Plasti-kote to protect the wheel and shelves as well as ordering some Fitch substrate. I've found that having two cages with woodshavings in them is just too dusty and will be switching to Fitch ASAP.

Can't wait to see what Evey thinks of her new cage and wheel!

No comments:

Post a Comment